Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Me,my thoughts and google

I was watching some youtube videos and a video dragged my attention in my recommendations titled: 10 famous people with horrible personal hygiene, by curiosity I clicked on it. Some of the celebrities where not showering because they wanted to be natural which doesn't sound really good to my nose but I don't judge these people because they are saving water for other people. After watching that video I jumped straight in the shower and I thought to myself what did Gandhi do? Did he shower? Did he bathe in a natural lake? You are maybe thinking why Gandhi and I say, Well because he was one of the most natural living people on earth. Wikipedia says that he lived in a self-sufficient residential community and ate simple vegetarian food and also took 17 fasts(the longest took 21 days! ). I just googled did Gandhi shower and this is the first thing that I see Did you ridicule Gandhi when he was too busy protesting to shower?  I don't know to who he is referring but it should probably answer my questions. The question was obviously on yahoo and one of the answers was that Gandhi actually bathed regularly in the Ganges River which is located in India so it makes sense because he live in India but hat about the time when he lived in South Africa or in London. Wait a minute Gandhi lived in London! Wow! That's nice! What did he do there? Wikipedia says that he went to study law and jurisprudence and enrolled at the Inner temple with the intention of becoming a barrister.  I wonder if he went to Birmingham palace to meet the queen, but Elizabeth the 2nd wasn't a queen when Gandhi was still alive which is a shame because I could imagine Gandhi having an afternoon tea with the queen. Well, I think I have made this day quite productive if you ask me and if you read this post and learned something you had a productive day too. I hope you like these kinds of posts I am literally writing down what I am thinking while searching some information on google so I can answer all of my questions. If you enjoyed reading this please let me know in the comments.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment