Tuesday, November 24, 2015

First snow

Hey guys! When I woke up this morning and I looked outside the window there was a beautiful white coat of snow on the ground. It made me feel happy. The first snow is always magical. Even my dog was happy, he was sniffing around the snow. Usually when there is alot more snow, about half a meter he will start eating it. Where I live there is no such thing as having a winter without having 2 meters of snow in your backyard. Anyway, I am really excited because the first snow means that Christmas is just around the corner. I actually wanted to take some pictures of the first snow but I had to go to school and when I got back it was dark outside. :( I will take some pictures when I will have the opportunity.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment