Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2nd favourite Tuesday

Hey guys! This week I am in love with this candle from Bath and Body Works, it smells so good and reminds me of summer. Now that the cold season is coming and that summer is almost over I try to enjoy the last moments of summer and having a "summery" smell really helps! I bought this a few weeks ago because there was a big sale at Bath and Body Works, but I think it's over.


Brand: Bath and Body Works (From poptails collection) (Three wick candle)

Price: 22,50$ 11,25$

What is your favourite candle from bath and bodyworks?



7 comments :

  1. Seems like a great product! :D

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can already smell it! My favourite is vanilla :)
    http://croatianfashiongirl.blogspot.hr/
    Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously don't want summer to end but I do want autumn to be here ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bath and body works candles, too bad we don't have them in Ukraine :(
    I feel like i would like this scent

    http://stylebeautyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete