Thursday, July 23, 2015

New York Pics

 Hey Guys! So as I said in my previous post I went on a little trip. I went to New York specifically Manhattan! We only went there for 2 days so we past by a lot of stuff and I don't remember the name of every single building. And I decided to show you a few pics that I took from the trip. I hope you enjoy!


This is the Washinton Bridge.

I don't actually know the name of the building but I thought it was beautiful.

A random pic. Hahahahaahhaha


Nice view from Central Park.


A really nice church.... I think?

The Rockefeller center.

The Rockefeller center at night.

The M&M store near time square.

Time square at night. WOW!

The new World Trade Center.

The beautiful Statue of Liberty.

And finally a nice view of Manhattan!

8 comments :

  1. Great Post! Very Wonderful place ^^ I really want to go there haha.. :)
    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and I will follow you on everything

      Delete
    2. Thank you ^^ Following you back on GFC & G+ now ~
      Let's Keep in touch dear! Have a nice day ^^

      Xoxo,
      Erika

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos!<3
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! Following you via gfc now ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool look!

    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete